- Automatic Electronic water level controller
- Automatically operates water pump, ensuring sufficient water at all times.
- Guarantee a minimum of half tank of water, at times of power failure.
- Automatically monitors sump and overhead tank, avoiding dry run of motor and overflow of tank, respectively.
- Prolonged sensor life owing to the fact that the sensor operates on just 0.2 mv, as a result of the advanced design.
- Low High Voltage Protection.
- Saves Water and Electricity.
How it works:The electronic water level controller consists of a main electronic unit and two types of sensor one for sump and another for the over head tank. These sensor continuously the water level in the sump and over head tank and sends the appropriate electronic signals to the main electronic unit for switching the motor ON or OFF accordingly.
Aarav Flat, No.29,
Tambaram, Chennai – 600 045.
Automatic Water Level ControllerContact Us
3/56, Gangaiamman Koil Street (ECR),
Chennai – 600 041.